<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Okay, I need to make this clear. The entry below was not supposed to be pointing fingers at anyone, its in general. So don't misunderstand. That's why blogging is such a troublesome thing sometimes. It happened and it happens. Please don't take offence in anything I said. I was ranting, believe it or not. As for all the 'you' and the 'your' that I mentioned below, its not supposed to be aiming at anyone, honestly. For me, when I blog, the 'you' and 'your' is used to refer to everyone. I don't type 'you all' to specify everyone? This has always been how I blog. Just wanna make things clear for the very last time. Urrghh. This kills. I'm so sleepy.

So this is supposedly my second post of the day, but its 1 plus now. I just finished mugging for Amaths. Last minute study do work you know. Haha. Righttttttttttt. I'm still sleepy and my neck still frigging hurts. I just can't believe how one stupid entry of mine could cause a misunderstanding. I'm sorry if it offended anyone in any way. I didn't mean for that seriously. I just so happened to be thinking about certain things and so, just simply blog about them. So for the very last time, the entry below was meant in general. It always has been, even in my previous posts when I type such emo stuffs. Yeah. I really don't know what else to say now. Just feel a little dumbfounded but then again, I shouldn't have typed that entry to make it seem like I'm talking about someone. Ah whatever la. I'm really sleepy now and I need my sleep. Bye. I'm thinking of going on hiatus. I really can't stand all this blogging shit. Damn.
Burden? Maybe.